Inauguration of Jangchup Lamrim Temple, Lumbini, Nepal

Gangchen Rinpoche, Laka Rinpoche, Domo Geshe Rinpoche, Rabten Rinpoche, Shugden Oracle Tenzin Chophel, Lama Michelle Rinpoche

His Eminence Domo Geshe Rinpoche

Rabten Rinpoche (incarnation of Geshe Rabten) and His Eminence Gonsar Rinpoche

The sacred Shrine where Buddha issues forth from his holy mother Mayadevi. Beautiful.

His Eminence Gonsar Tulku Rinpoche. The builder and Abbot of this great Monastery.

Rabten Rinpoche

The abbot of Shar Gaden Monastery also attends. He is sitting on the right

Lama Michelle Rinpoche, Gangchen Rinpoche, Domo Geshe Rinpoche and the Current Dorje Shugden Oracle Tenzin Chophel

Laka Rinpoche, Gangchen Rinpoche, Domo Geshe Rinpoche, Shugden Oracle Tenzin Chophel

Click on video below and watch the Inauguration video Part 1

View video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwidlL7DYb0

Click on video below and watch the Inauguration video Part 2

View video on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gGiT4JwwD0Y

His Eminence the renowned Gonsar Rinpoche has been a firm and strong practitioner of Dorje Shugden since day one. He is the root and heart student of Geshe Rabten and Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche among other teachers. He hails from Sera Je Monastery. He has wonderful centres in Switzerland, Mongolia and Austria.

Gonsar Rinpoche has recently built a beautiful Monastery in the Birthplance of our Lord Buddha in Lumbini, Nepal.

We rejoice another great monastery by Dorje Shugden practitioners has come up. This Monastery is in one of the holiest pilgrimage sites for the Buddhist World-The Buddha’s birthplace. A site visited by thousands per month. What a auspicious site to build a Monastery.

MORE GREAT NEWS:

Comments

7 Responses to “Inauguration of Jangchup Lamrim Temple, Lumbini, Nepal”
  1. Sad to Say says:

It is truly amazing with so many obstacles, lamas like Gonsar Rinpoche still can build and do activities to spread the Buddhadharma. If the Tibetan govt was intelligent, they would rope in these lamas and join forces with them.

How silly to make them enemies simply because they wish to practice Dorje Shugden. Every civilized country now has given it’s citizens the freedom of religious practice. Full Democracy.

Tibet will never gain it’s freedom or autonomy due to it’s small and narrow thinking. Very pathetic situation. I do wish Tibet the best, but it’s leaders do not have the wisdom/leadership to do so.

2. Rene says:

Incredible and beautiful place. I am very looking forward to visiting Lumbini. This place is out of the hands of the Tibetan Govt. Dalai Lama is not even allowed to travel to Nepal ever.

3. Rene says:

This is an incredible website. Nearly half a million hits already. Very comprehensive and organized and packed with information.

Good Job!

4. vajrastorm says:

It is so beautiful, this Jangchup Lamrim Temple, The Mother Temple Of The Graduated Path To Enlightenment. What more fitting place to build it than in Lumbini, India, the birthplace of Lord Buddha over 2500 years ago.

What’s amazing is that the builder and abbot of this temple is the famed Gonsar Rinpoche who has been a firm and strong practitioner of Dorje Shugden all the way. He has remained faithful to his lineage practices as handed down to him from his Gurus,, in particular his two main mentors, the two great Gelugpa lineage masters, Geshe Rabten and Kyabje Trijang Rinpoche.

Gonsar Rinpoche, together with his Root Guru Geshe Rabten, actively spread the Dharma of Je Tsongkhapa through establishing wonderful Dharma centers in India and Mongolia and the West, namely Switzerland, and also, Austria, Germany and Italy. After Geshe Rabten passed away, Gonsar Rinpoche continued to spread and grow the Dharma with equally great intensity. Recently, he co-founded the Dagom Tensung Ling Monastery in Bloomingdale, USA, to preserve the precious Gelugpa lineage teachings and practices, including the practice of supramundane Dharmapala Dorje Shugden – an uncommon Protector who arose to protect especially the precious teachings of Je Tsongkhapa, in particular, Je Tsongkhapa’s unexcelled and clear teachings on Nargajuna’s Middle View(which are so essential to fully liberate us from suffering in this degenerate age).

The official inauguration of this temple was attended by many high Lamas, who are also strong practitioners of Protector Dorje Shugden. They include Gangchen Rinpoche, Rabten Rinpoche, the young Domo Geshe Rinpoche, the Abbot of Shar Gaden Monastery and also the current Shugden Oracle, Tenzin Chopel.
    Thus, we view with great joy the establishment of yet another Dorje Shugden temple for the spread of Dharma to benefit all sentient beings!

5. Better u know says:

For your kind information M/s vajrastorm, Lumbini is in Nepal, not in India.

6. Je 19.1.2011,když jsem se poprvé setkala se ctihodnymi mistry-v roce 2004.Buddha relikts v Praze,Ceske republice,bylo mi trošku smutno,čekala jsem že přijde tisíce lidi,ale tak tomu nebylo…i tak dobře-dostavila se mi ma prvni mysticka reakce,asi otisk z minuleho života…vidím že práce Gonsara Rinpocheho pomaha dalšim a dalšim……stavte klaštery,šiřte dharmu-doufám že se S ctihodnym G.Rinpochem již konečně setkam,v unoru v česke republice v Liberci,čekam-diky me negativni karmě na toto setkani již 7.let,tak jsem se s nim chtěla setkat,tak mi držte palce.Klašter-vyborně..Klara

7. drukta says:

There have been lies and canards spread about us who are devotees of Dorjee Shugden. The first and foremost one being that we ae believers BECAUSE we seek wealth. The second is that because of our beliefs we are prohibited to worship Guru Padmasambhava. I have been a devotee even since before I was born since the Oracle of that time – 1949 – in Kalimpong had predicted my birth and ordained my name when I must have been about 5 months in my mother’s womb. At the time of the prediction the Oracle had also wrapped a steel sword into curls – like a roll of paper – which I keep today as my most prized possession and talisman … all my life He has protected me and I am sure many of us believe in Him not just to have our wishes of untold wealth granted. As for the accusation of “denial” of the Guru Padmasambhava the accusers are either ignorant or choose to deliberately hide the fact that in many gombas where Dorjee Shugden is worshipped , Guru Padmasambhava is also worshipped. In fact , if I am not mistaken, from “tse choo”, the 10th day of the Second month of the Tibetan calendar , the gombas have a month long puja dedicated entirely to Guru Padmasambhava. Aside from the many other facts these two facts should prove that the deriders have based their accusation and logic on very flimsy grounds – and to what purpose ????? Finally, as a novice student of Buddhism I am given to understand that one of the first precepts enunciated by Lord Gautama Buddha was that a person is more or less directed to explore the Truth of His preachings. If the Lord Buddha Himself enjoined us to explore our own Path then why should other mere mortals question us … that too in India which is a secular country ?????? I was proud to be a buddhist ; I am proud to say that I am Dorjee Shugden’s devotee ; my children have been brought up to worship and believe in Dorjee Shugden and I am by no means a millionaire and neither do any members of my family pray to Him just for wealth – does that make us imbeciles for not bargaining for wealth with our “souls “. I do not think so. Before this controversy arose my colleagues and friends would envy me for the fact that we did not have divisions like Shia-Sunni, Catholic -Protestant ; Shaivite-Vaishnavite. We may have had our minor differences in shades ( Theravada / Mahayana ) but nothing like this ridiculous division . Today we Buddhists are just about to resemble medieval European History – the age of the Inquisition and Witch Burning a la’ Salem. My request to those who oppress us – You do not need to agree with our beliefs but for Buddha’s sake do not turn yourselves into rabid ‘witch’ hunters. Grant us the freedom of our beliefs. Feudalism and Dictatorship are no longer the ordEr of the day. Should you feel so strongly about the dilution / transgression of Buddhism then i would suggest you start with those who openly oppose us – the destroyers of Bamiyan